Thursday, January 27, 2011

I like interesting history

In school I loved history...I HATED learning dates. I loved reading about and imagining the way people lived in a different time and different place. I liked to read, and could read two or three novels based on true stories--especially significant people and events. This movie is bound to be good. I'll probably cry, but I think it'll be worth it. I read that it was researched for years instead of just made into a movie for sensation like the craigslist killer. Sooooo, looking for a little history? What do you think? Worth the time?



4 comments:

  1. oooh that looks good! I'm like you, hated memorizing dates. Actually I still don't remember squat (and I had honors US history). The time periods that were my strongest were the ones that had movies based on them, like North and South.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good Elizzy. Much better than most of the movies around today.
    I like looking at old houses and imagining when they were being built and who lived in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a real good movie. Maybe even to go to the theater and see. I haven't been to a movie theater in years. This looks like one both my hubby and I will enjoy! Thank you Lizzie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading History also and especially watching it.


    ♥♥♥
    Suki

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!