Wednesday, March 16, 2011

In-line skating and life with the kiddies

I have a confession to make...I don't always comb my hair, or iron my clothes, and I'm not even 25 yet. I have the haggard mom look down to a tee. I refuse to become fat though, so at the notice from my dad that I'm "getting a little plump" I strapped on my skates and got some exercise today.

















And yes my shirt says "I'm out of bed and dressed, what more do you want?"
I'm making fresh air a priority around here too...Check it out:



Elisabeth Arona


6 comments:

  1. You are soooo adorable, Elizzy!

    ♥♥♥
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are cute, I just wanna hug you...
    Skating in a skirt? Try a pair of pants, maybe, just in case you fall...God forbid...XOXOX
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monika, Lol as long as I have knee pads it won't matter...but until then you're probably right. Last night I wore pants...

    Lee, I'm not quite there yet :-) if I ever will be lol

    Thank you Suki :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arona, You are so incredibly darling! Perfect to get the fresh air and get the body moving! Also the kids are almost as cute as you are.
    pfd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phyllis, I am going to print that and put it on my door lol

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!