Monday, November 28, 2011

Apology for neglect



Oh my lonely lonely blog. I apologize for the neglect. I am working on my part 2 of the natural hair series. It's been so delayed because I'm a somewhat of an overachiever mixed in with a bit of lazy bum; basically I wanted to add in some pictures of me when I was younger (with the style my mom always had my hair in) and I haven't gotten down to the basement to find any to scan on! 


Also stay tuned for the latest and great of the Etsy shop highlights! You definitely need more really cool stuff to make your handmade Christmas just perfect! 


In other news, my Thanksgiving weekend was absolutely fabulous (thanks for asking--or wondering), and I hope yours was too. I'm having withdrawal symptoms now that I'm back home and have to get back to life as I know it. I'm allowing myself only a tiny pout. While I have you here, please check out my latest listing which is an illustration that I did awhile back, but thoroughly enjoyed. Someone suggested that I list it, and I can honestly say it didn't cross my mind before that. A little dense sometimes? Maybe. Your feedback is-as always-appreciated and even possibly expected. IF YOU WOULD, please click on the picture so it can take you to the actual listing and you can see the original scarf that is in the sketch. 


Elisabeth Arona 

10 comments:

  1. Lizzi, the drawing is lovely as usual. That scarf is stunning too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about the rest of the hair series actually... glad it's still in the works.
    I checked out your listing last night- looks good, as usual:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzi, love ALL your illustrations! This one is great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! Elizzy♥♥♥ You are the best and someone will know that someday♥

    ♥♥♥
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful drawing. You're cute when you pout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so my first post didn't register ??????????

    I think you need to take longer vacations. A weekend is not enough !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your comment about being an overachiever and lazy bum. I soooo relate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great illustration as usual - I would love to see the kid pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely illustration Lizzie! Keep having fun... sweet work :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!