Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hoodie hoodie hoodie...and scarf.

I've been extra busy lately. For once, something is selling somewhat consistently. I'm enjoying it while I can (I'm sure you understand lol.)

This black and white scarf is my first men's scarf and was a custom request. After I made and posted the first one on my facebook fanpage another guy saw it and asked the price then purchased one himself right then!  He has promised to take pictures in it, and since he's a graphic designer, I'm sure they'll be awesome!


Knowing how much I love love hoodies, I'm sure this next picture doesn't come as a surprise to you. This hoodie scarf is an idea I came up with last year, but didn't think anyone would be interested in. I made the hood pattern last winter too, and was actually excited to put it to good use. It turned out pretty well I thought. As a fashion designer I do realize that I wasn't matching, and since it was the middle of the night I hope you will excuse me :-)


Ah well, I am done shirking work keeping you informed and need to get back to sewing! 

BTW...come back later in the week for pictures of my little elves working on scarf fraying. 

Elisabeth Arona

8 comments:

  1. They look great Lizzi, I am so pleased to hear they are selling well. Blessings Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for the men's scarf. Very inventive idea about the hoodie scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scarves are great! So glad they are selling well. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone wears them up here.....................cuz we need them !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad your scarfs are selling -- they are really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! looks very pretty in this scarf.... :))))


    Scarves for Women

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!