Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Momma Post

This is my mom. You don't know her, therefore you can't possibly know how cool she is without even trying to be. I post on facebook about her sometimes, so I think I'll occasionally do a "Momma post" here. Everyone should know this lady. 

She helps me procrastinate:

Me: I've been thinking, since I'm single now-and may be single for the rest of my life-I should find my calling.
Momma: *Looks up from her book* Sounds good.
Me: Like as soon as possible. Tonight.
Momma: *laughs* How about we do it tomorrow?

She's always logical:
Me: This scab on my wrist is annoying me; I look down and think it's a bug.
Momma: Scratch it off!
Me: Moms aren't supposed to say to pick your scabs!
Momma: Unless your child is grown, and the scab looks like a bug.


I hope that made you smile. Goodnight all!


5 comments:

  1. Save this pic for posterity - Your little nieces and nephews will find it incredible that, while traveling, we had to go into phone booths to make a phone call.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We found it pretty incredible ourselves! We don't see these anymore anywhere--and the phone had a dial tone so it even worked!

      Delete
  2. Sweet! You have an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzi don't say you will be single for the rest of your life. You don't know what the Lord will have in store in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!