Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Weird Wednesday: Cats Who Claim Businesses

On the way home from running errands (meaning visiting the library and Chick-Fil-A) we stopped for some chips at CVS and saw a strange sight. This plump kitty was dozing by the entrance of the door. I'm not sure what popular opinion is about feeding strays, but I shared a bit of my breakfast burrito with it. I wonder what people thought of me taking pictures of the sweet thing.


If I didn't have a very opinionated cat at home already, I probably would have carried it home with me. Although I regularly see families of cats at the post office and even some restaurants, this was the first time one claimed a place in such an obvious way. Does anyone know what the protocol is for stray cats?


Post edited to add that I went into a favorite restaurant, and the owner (my friend) was complaining about a cat that got dropped off behind the building. I don't even know the gender, but the cat is beautiful bright white and very friendly. If anyone in GA wants a kitty too adopt, let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!