Wednesday, November 19, 2008

whew...tired

I'm so tired. For some reason I've had a headache allllll day, and it's not going away! While I'm talking about things that won't go away I can't get rid of a weird smell that's been with me all day, and I'm working on aNOTHER project and expecting to be at it at least another hour. I have a hard time paying attention to anything for too long, so I'm taking a short break for the first time in a couple of hours.
I'm ready for bed!! On Monday I leave for MS to see my sister. Momma, the Brats and I am going in the first load and on Tuesday night Sarah will follow with Dad and Julia who both had to work. I'm trying to get this all done so that I can just get a move on to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!