Monday, April 6, 2009

omg...

Since my last blog a few things have happened. Okay. A lot has.
Here's a summary:
My birthday (March 25) I'm officially legal!
2. A trip to MS. Actually this happened right before my birthday. I got so many presents and bought myself sum too cute skirts.
3. If I can make patterns for and sew up three dresses I will be able to be in the Bauder Black Tie event!! More about that later on.
4. A whole new quarter in school, hopefully the one before my last. I should be done in august if I work hard.
5. I've been invited to Phi Theta Kappa again! I think this time I'll join.

Okay about the dresses that I must make, I have started them already. I'm almost done with the pattern for the first dress and it actually wasn't so hard. but we'll see how it looks when I sew it up. I'm doing something dangerous, and on-the-edge, I'm going to sew up the thing without making a muslin pattern first! I know...but I don't have time! Less than two weeks for two outfits! I know that others may not be intermediate at this like I am and need all that time, but I definitely do...especially with all my other classes. My teachers all told me to prepare not to sleep when they found out that I have the classes I do. I have so many projects begging for attention that I really shouldn't be on here but I needed to get rid of sum stress.
Hopefully I will have a more common presence on etsy and I can really start to sell my stuff. I'm also thinking of making bags for the youth and family meeting we're having, like for prizes. We'll see. Sarah wants the computer.

Elisabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!