Monday, April 27, 2009

sketches and etsy



I added this sketch to etsy hoping to sell it. I'm not sure if it will, or even if the suggestion/demand that I sell them for more from fellow artists is a good one, but it feels like they're right. I've had so many people say that five then seven dollars was too little to pay for an original sketch that could possibly get reproduced that I changed the price to about double that. So far at the original price I've sold about 6 sketches, but those were all custom sketches. One I'm working on now is of a ladies' bridal gown; I hope I can do it justice. While in the etsy chat room asking advice I was told to try selling illustrations that are finished also. Here's to trying; I'll never know unless I try.

A friend of mine recently had a baby and although he has been given everything, I want to perhaps make a baby bag that'll be cute and serviceable. I hope I find the time. I've really enjoyed using the mobile post option they have available here, now most of my posts are from my phone.

Elisabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!