Monday, May 18, 2009

I can make gifts-my first bags




Making something for a friends special day is great because they know that you took time out of your busy (or otherwise schedule) just to create something for them. Doesn't that mean that they mean a lot to you? I made this bag for a friend's birthday, I woke up that morning and started cutting out the pieces and was done fairly fast for it to be my first time. I used part of a shirt and some soft caramel-colored fabric I've had for a long time and kept meaning to make a skirt out of. I plan to make more bags in the future, and have actually already cut out some beautiful dark blue satiny fabric to make a bag out of for a friend who just had a baby. I've been really busy with school but now I hopefully will have a little time and I'm ready!! I start my internship the first week of June, I hope I really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!