Monday, May 4, 2009

I DID IT!!!!

Yes, I actually visited the internship site that I wanted today, and I'm going to be interning there in June and July! I'm so excited that I almost wished it were right now. Darn it, I wish I could just be outta this quarter of school. The only class I'm really getting to enjoy is illustration 3 and I'm not so happy with it either rightn now because we were given an impossible deadline. I have weekends that are unavoidable. We have to go to Grampy's to clean, and witnessing on Saturday, and then to church most of the day on Sunday, it doesn't leave much time for homework. Strangely, people assume that because I don't work I have all of the time in the world-including some of my family.
Anyway, just had to put the good news on here.
I'm working on putting some bags on etsy, what's really cool is that I whipped one up for a friends birthday without using a pattern and now I need to really perfect the skill. I used a piece of another garment to give it a cute look, and almost everyone I showed it to wanted it (but then so did I lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!