Wednesday, November 11, 2009

extraordinary? Nah...

Is it okay to sometimes feel like all the wonderfully exciting things happen to other people? Check out the discriptive word "wonderfully" in the last sentence. I've had plenty of exciting things happen to me, especially things like, ummm, things that weren't good, but sometimes ya' just want one of those once in a lifetime chance things to happen. I want to be extraordinary at a lot of things. I'm good, and sometimes even great, but not especially extraordinary. Should I go out and make that happen? Maybe I should, and maybe I will...for as my quote of the day says: "You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind." Sooo lemme stop turning things over in my mind and start doing them. Starting now.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!