Thursday, November 12, 2009

Yes, I finished SOMETHING!

Today I started on a project, it's a little clutch (purse) made of denim and lace, which I haven't taken a picture of. I didn't use a pattern, but it turned out really really well. I want to keep it. I can't say how good this makes me feel so most people (unless they're really into something creative) won't get it. I have a discipline problem, and along with that a big distraction problem. After I cut out the fabric for the clutch it took me at least another thirty minutes just to get started because I kept getting distracted. I can't seem to focus on one thing and am always hopping from one thing to the next even during conversations! It's starting to annoy me that I can't get my mind to stop going, usually when I go to bed, I don't go so much because my body is tired but because my mind is...but since I realize that'll sound stupid I don't say so :) ...surely this is something that can be fixed.
On other subjects...
I have a facebook page, but lately it hasn't been letting me post pictures...so I'll just have to put the pictures from the singles retreat I went to last month on here!

Ebony, me, Kayla, Carissa, and Courtney


Marie and me


The whole group of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!