Monday, June 14, 2010

Flowers

Tonight I was feeling somewhat crafty and decided to try out some of the very popular rosettes. It's funny, but I am embarrassed to say that I haven't ever done any--I'm a fashion designer and haven't done such a simple little thing...but they didn't teach me a lot of embellishments at school (and they charged me waaay too much lol.)

Anyway, here is the way my favorite turned out!

If anyone would like a tutorial, let me know. It's ridiculously easy to make :-)

And HERE is the next one...which I made lopsided by putting the button in the wrong place (sigh.)




Sooo that's it! Crafty feeling is less pressing now lol.

Elisabeth Arona


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty - but the pics are dark!

    Love
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pics are dark because I just snapped a picture with my phone...it was night and I couldn't get decent lighting--flash just made it worse.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!