Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Accessory Exchange/Swap Update

Hi lovely bloggers! I'm updating the info on the accessory exchange. I moved back the deadline because I realize that the current one is a little soon especially if you're going to make something especially for your exchange recipient. I'm moving it back two weeks!! If you haven't received your info yet about your exchange partner, it's because I haven't received your email or know that you tried to contact me :-(
The deadline for sending out your item is now the sixth of November!
I hope you all can work with this...and happy swapping!


Elisabeth Arona

4 comments:

  1. That sounds good, Elizzy!

    ♥♥♥
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzie, I put my accessory for the gift exchange in the mail yesterday.....for you know who. She'll probably get it on Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!