Friday, December 3, 2010

Ahhhhhh...

Has it been almost a week since I posted? Yeah, it really has. Let me assure you that I am alive and well...unfortunately health is something that we can never be too comfortable with. For instance, my mom's sister had a blood clot removed from her brain after having a headache that wouldn't go away for days, and is still in ICU. This is only one case-another family member also announced a serious health problem this week. It's a very scary thing to face unknowns in life.
Humans are resilient, we're some of God's only creations that understand circumstances around us to a great extent and yet still have the ability to bounce back. So, life goes on, and we may be burdened in our spirit, and worried, but we laugh, tease, and smile in the midst of it all. My sister has come to visit with her husband and my niece-y (who made her debut on my blog two months ago or so.) I'm SO so glad to see them, and am just trying to focus on them being here.
I put up a new item in my etsy shop also (go check it out) and even though I need to revamp my shop and take all new pictures I'm still smiling because at least I put something up, right?

Expect some recipes this coming week!

Elisabeth Arona

3 comments:

  1. Going to check out your new item and am awaiting the recipes.

    ♥♥♥
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Lizzi...I've got to do the same thing in my shop but need a new camera first. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. African soup...and um...lol

    Tricia so do I, I'm trying to do what I can with what I have in the meantime though :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!