Monday, June 27, 2011

So I am told...

I am told that if you're having a block, and can't think of anything to write in your blog, write anyway, because the longer you take a break from it all the worse off you'll be. I didn't listen to this advice, and turns out, it was correct.
I don't have much to say, so I will show you two things that I was given or bought lately that I'm super happy about:

My birthday earrings:


Rita, from Sammysgrammy made the earrings I'm wearing in this picture. I love them to death! Check out her shop by clicking the link-or the picture-and maybe you can find something almost as cool :-) 

I have a problem with hyper pigmentation on my face from an acne problem (which I am now diligently working against.) Now that I've found all these cool natural ways to lessen the break-outs, I still needed something that I knew worked for the marks left behind. I asked a friend Diane, from lusciouslathers because I LOVE this chapstick that I bought from her, and she said she had something for me with AHA somethin' or another. I was like "aha!!" (yeah I know, lame) and went straight to her shop to "heart" it, so I could buy it on payday. I really hate drawing extra attention to it, so let me just give you the link.

This stuff is partially organic too! Hallelujah! I would ask if you want before and after pictures, but you can forget that...you WILL see after pictures though :-) 

That's all for today folks...

Elisabeth Arona


6 comments:

  1. Lizzi....It is nice to get to visit your blog after getting to know you a bit on the Etsy forum.

    Acne is one of those things that most of us have experienced. Those that haven't....are just so very blessed.

    The earrings are adorable! I am glad you are enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up Lizzi! I love your fb posts and your blog! I think you're right about writing on your blog even if you have nothing to say. I guess I'm going to have to do better with mine.
    ♥Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. The earrings look so pretty on you.

    I love everything that I buy from Luscious Lather. She makes really amazing things. Her callendula butter moisturizer works wonders.

    ♥♥♥
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the earrings -- what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!! I love em!

    You may not see the benefits of the new toner yet, but eventually you will *winkwink*

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!