Tuesday, July 26, 2011

natural hair and the park

I promised some friends that I would keep them posted on my hair and how being natural is (or isn't) working for me. I have started using the brand Kinky Curly, and I have to say that I really really like it! They have a leave-in conditioner that keeps my curls more alive and shiny than anything else I've used. Here are a few pictures from the other day when I let my hair dry naturally and went to the park right down the street. Notice the book in my hand :-)



This park is one of the most peaceful places (at the right time of day) with this little stream and the little minnows darting about. I made a mental note to bring bread with me next time to feed them.


Elisabeth Arona

16 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I like!

    It looks very shiny and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair this way! What a lovely place to get away and read a book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair! What a wonderful park.

    ♥♥♥
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your hair that way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous curls! Keep it naturally curly! (Coming from another curly girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty :) I like it - the park looks so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, dar heart...♥
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty hair! The park looks like a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the sweet words. It's something I will hopefully get use to enough to not feel just a little uncomfortable wearing it around the friends who haven't seen it that way yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmmm i would love to live near a park like that! Where do you live again? lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. GingerPeach I live about 20 minutes from Atlanta in the Clayton county area. The best part is that the park is right across from the library :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the hair! I need to go take relaxing trip to the park! Stopping by from the CASTTEAM Wed Blog Blitz!

    ~Blessings!

    Chari
    http://charitsinspirationalcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!