Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Shorts

I decided to stop for a brief moment in the blogosphere to show off my latest. I made these shorts (finally) for a friend from my etsy team that has wanted some since last summer (I know I'm a shameful slacker.) The picture was taken latelate last night so give me a break on the photography lecture lol.
What do you think? 
I must run...I'm headed out to see about buying some satin for his and hers shorts to sell in pairs on etsy! We'll see how that goes!

Elisabeth Arona

9 comments:

  1. Great work. I wish I could make clothes. Have fun fabric shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Lizzy! Yay for fabirc shopping

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Elizzy! Make more! ♥

    Love Ya!
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like those, and the pic is not bad for nighttime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your friend is going to be so happy to get such comfy looking shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! I like the idea of his and hers satin ones too. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!