Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My new love...and shirts.

Here is a tiny tiny clip (that will leave you begging for more) of my nephew Michael. He had the hiccups and was still smiling. 

Oh, and for those who can't view the video, I wouldn't want you to miss out on my precious:



I can't help but fall in love more and more every time I see him. I mean, just look at that face!

In other news...I have a couple new listings in my shop. It's two more men's shirts redos. I'm on a roll and just excited about making more :-) Ironically, I'm having a hard time concentrating because now I have to keep playing that video of Michael lol. So anyway, the shirts. They're too cute. I do custom too, so if you're looking for a specific size, I'm your girl. I'm also happy to do business outside of my etsy shop. I've sold straight from facebook before too. I appreciate your thoughts and opinions as always. 


Oh oh...p.s. I got a new phone so now I'm on instagram...and the pictures of these latest listings were actually taken on it. It's so much better than my old one (maybe a contributing factor was how many times I'd dropped that one though....) 

Elisabeth Arona






17 comments:

  1. Darling, darling pictures of your newphew! I can see why you are distracted!!

    Your shirt redos are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a blessing!
    Love your new listings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable. So alert in the video! Nothing like a fresh new baby :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were amazed by that too. I make fun of him sometimes about his wide open eyes just a little :-) In love.

      Delete
  4. What a sweetheart! He is beautiful.

    I wish I was young and thin - I love your repurposed shirts!

    ♥♥♥
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so cute! Many blessings for your new creations Lizzi. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love me a new baby! And the shirts are nice, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lizzi, that baby is scrumptious! I really like the halter style shirt. Ahh if only I was young AND skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness...Michael is so adorable!! The shirts are really cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lizzi - I can't imagine what state you'll be in when you have a little one of your own. We'll have to look up into the clouds to talk to you.....and do they allow sewing machines up there??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rita, I'm sure they will have sewing machines up there. The question is whether or not I'll be able to sew without sewing over my finger!

      Delete
  10. Don't you just want to bite Michael's cheeks!? Love that name too (my son's)! Your shirt redos are so cute! Gonna go check them out in your store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael is a good strong name...I very much approved too.

      Delete
  11. Ohhh, sweetness! I would be in love, too! Love those shirts, also!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The reconstructed shirts are awesome and the baby is even more awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love love looooove that darling baby!! Thank you for sharing:) I also think your re-do's on the men's shirts are fabulous!!! So proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!