Friday, April 27, 2012

Pictureless post...

Over the weekend my first nephew was born! I spent most of the day at the hospital, from 10 am until after 6 PM. I will never look at my sister again. She is a tiny person around 5 feet tall, who was born premature weighing in at 1 lb. 6 oz. and she had a 7 lb. 14 oz. son with no epidural or painkillers.

I can only hope I'm a rockstar like that when the time comes (which may be far far in my future for all I know.)

Due to the baby being born I am left with a lot of babysitting to do while my sister recooperates with the help of my mom, then my sister, then (next week) me. I can only hope to eventually finish some things that I started creating at the beginning of the week. Don't worry, I will show you when I'm done. Just wanted to check in and brag a little. I'll let you keep waiting for a picture at least a couple more days, but let me just say that he (Michael/my nephew) is adorable.

Elisabeth Arona

4 comments:

  1. How amazing...I admire your sister for doing it without pain killers...I never even tried. I wonder if I could have done it. Too late now.

    But Congratulations to your entire family on the birth of this precious little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm totally impressed at her tolerance for pain! And a big congrats on little Michael's birth:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!