Monday, April 23, 2012

Babies, hair, and sneak peeks

My sister is very pregnant (wait, she's probably been that since the beginning of her pregnancy, but you get my drift.) Her doctor says that she will be having her baby any day. I'm majorly excited about this and will very likely be over her house a lot. It will be my first nephew! This was a random tidbit to start this post with, because I thought ya'll should know you're gonna be seeing some serious cuteness here :-)

I recently tried some new hair products. They are the very same ones I used in that picture from my Easter post (curly ponytail.) I've added a picture in here so you can see. Eventually I may post about how I did it...fairly simple really if you have time-but who has that anymore?
I'm thinking I may not be the best person to tell you whether something really works great or not...my hair sometimes looks a hot mess and I suppose that reflects badly on the products although that fact is generally because I didn't USE the products. *sigh* I will say though, that I really like the conditioner especially. I have been looking for a good leave-in and it's what I have used the most. The curl custard has not really been experimented with yet because I've found that the leave-in keeps my hair from getting all that dry and needing the moisture revamp. Welp, that's the best I can do on the review type thingy. 

In other news here is a sneak peek of my latest. Can you guess what it is?
With my really old (but loved) industrial singer machine. Have I mentioned I love elastic thread?? 
Elisabeth Arona



3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see photos of your new nephew when he finally gets here! I am sure that your sister just can't wait for his appearance.

    I cannot guess what that is but so far it is made from a man's shirt?

    ♥♥♥
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, yes, I think I'm getting really excited, but she's pretty huge especially for her size so I know she's pretty eager too.

      And yes...of course you're right so far :-)

      Delete
  2. Exciting times Lizzi! Can't wait to see what you're making. Blessings Niki x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!