Thursday, September 4, 2014

Skating time

Today I decided to take the girls skating, but there was one problem: one girl skates, and the other doesn't know how! Monnie (on the left) got her first lesson from Nece (right) today. That's not sisterly love alone you see, Monnie is really really bad at staying upright with wheels on her feet. I'm pretty sure that it will be awhile before she gets the hang of it. It's easy to take the time I spend with my little sisters for granted (mostly because it's basically 24/7). To combat that, I'm making a concerted effort to not only take pictures more often to look back on and appreciate, but also do fun things that aren't always on the schedule. They're happy doing just about anything-thank goodness-so it's not difficult to satisfy their sense of adventure. 

Lizzi

4 comments:

  1. What a fun activity to do together! She'll get the hang of those skates before you know it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melanie, I'm hoping so! She's so scared to fall that she's super stiff. I learned at a much younger age...

      Delete
  2. Lizzi - i hate this - i just lost the whole comment. I'm glad to see you posting. I am missing you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Rita :-( I miss you too. I'm trying to focus on all the positives in life (not to mention all the things that I need to get done.) I have other posts scheduled, cutting back on where I'm at online has definitely increased my time for blogging.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!