Friday, October 10, 2014

#1 Why are you still single?

I've decided to do this 30 day challenge for singles that I saw on Mandy's (the single woman) blog. Some of the questions are difficult...And personal, but maybe that's what I need. After all, no one reads my posts anyway lol.
If you'd like to join in, click the link above and check out the "rules". Embarrassing things like this are meant to be shared! I think that sometimes it's good to get out of your comfort zone, and answering questions and putting those answers into words is a good way to find out more about yourself.
Let's get started!

1)      Your response to everyone’s favorite question: “And why are YOU still single?”
Because the one hasn't come along yet! Okay, so cliche. I've not been in a whole ton of relationships...Mainly because you can't call it that if the guy you're in it with doesn't acknowledge you publicly as his girlfriend or seems embarrassed to. To me, being with someone doesn't make you not single. I've been my loneliest when I've been in a relationship. 
Get to the point Lizzi...
I'm single because I won't be okay with okay. I almost was several times, but it is lame to accept something that I don't even want to be. Shouldn't I expect the same of others that I want to be myself? I want to be standout, extraordinary; therefore, I want standout and extraordinary. 

So there it is. Not the most eloquent answer to that simple question, but that's what I came up with. 
Next question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!