Friday, October 3, 2014

Flea market ice cream?

You already know that when it comes to yard sales and (especially) flea markets, I'm all up in it! A full year after I found this ice cream/frozen yogurt maker at a flea market (in it's very ancient looking box with instructions), we finally made some ice cream! Quick plug for the Children's home sale where I bought this. Please check out the site, and they have another sale coming up soon! Do it for the kids!

We get very ripe fruit at a discounted rate at an open farmer's market, so my mom pulled out some mango she'd frozen and voila! Mango ice cream! I was a little fascinated by the process as you can see...

And let's conclude these examples of my less than great photography skills, by showing the finished product:

Lizzi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!