Tuesday, October 14, 2008

etsy shmetsy. Can I resist? Never!

OH MY GOODNESS!! I'm trying to forgive someone I know for introducing me to etsy.com. It's the home of vintage and homemade. It's like heaven! You can buy things or sell them, and all homemade or vintage. I've been browsing on there every day since she showed it to me, and believe (with good reason) that it's forming an addiction! Today alone I've sat with my already-formed addiction-a book-in my lap, and etsy pulled up on the computer, and looked and looked for a couple hours. I think it's drained the energy from my eyeballs. One addiction is all I can take! I'm a very weak person, I stayed up until 2 am last night finishing a book I was reading while fussing in my mind at the main character for not realizing her mother had lied to her all her life. *sigh* I can already see my break disappearing.
I'm going to demand that we have a game night on Friday. It's going to be the last day of my break, and I wanna beat brother Ron at spades. Besides, we're s'posed to be going to visit Mary in November and her mother-in-law is a pro, I've gotta practice!

2 comments:

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!