Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's so sad that I had a blog, but I can't remember what it was named, or what the email address for it was. I am in college for Fashion Design right now, about to start a new quarter and have classes like Trend Forecasting and Advanced Clothing Construction. I'm getting good grades, but still have that lil fear deep down that I may not be good enough, or may forget what I know once I'm out of school...
It's time for my final projects and tests in all my classes. In Illustration I have to draw 26 walking figures, design garments for each of them, choose the category of clothing (formalwear, active wear, sportswear, etc) and have fabric swatches and render the fabric on the garments I've designed, the fabrics must be similar, no knits and weaves together or anything, and I have to do flats for each garment. It's a lot, but I think I can get it done in time. I hope so at least. Illustration is just really time-consuming.
I'm off on Wednesdays and Fridays from college right now because of the way I scheduled my classes, and I help Monnie and Nece with school on those days.
All in all, I'm not too too busy (don't ask me on days with lots of homework,) but I'm busy enough not to have too much extra time on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!