Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy September everyone!

I'm sorry I haven't been around. While I was out of state I thought I'd still be able to post, but it just wasn't possible; I was much too busy and then I got sick...I'll update you right here.

Here I am the day of the wedding when the bride (and my close friend) is about to leave for her honeymoon. It's shocking that we didn't have huge bags under our eyes and crazy hair after all the hours of sleep we missed and the prep work we did!

To see her like this ^ is the whole reason I went. *sniff*

After the wedding the guys decided I should get out and get have some fun after chaperoning and working all week. So sweet.

My friend's little sister Gracie hung with the guys and me

And her big ol' younger brother was my chauffeur after she left-I paid him back by helping with his college homework :-)

All in all I felt so at home that I really didn't want to leave...but leave I did, and I am now home about to leave again to take my mom to stay with my pregnant sister until the first grandbaby comes along (in about a month.) In all the flurry the bride and I both caught something and while she was hoarse on her wedding day, it didn't hit me until a few days later and I'm still recovering from my friends making fun of me. They claimed that it was a relieve to finally have me silent...but we all know how they really felt.

Elisabeth Arona

4 comments:

  1. What great pictures and a bunch of really good looking guys!!
    You look so pretty in your dress!

    So glad you had fun!

    ♥♥♥
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! So are we gonna be able to see ya dis week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Suki. Lol they were so good looking men there :-)

    You will see me tomorrow at morning worship Denise

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!