Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cut! Cook! Decorate!

Did I promise you more shop highlights for Christmas? Well here we are; the best of the best. This week we are going to look at some shops with great little things for preparing your holiday meals and decorating your home for the hordes of people that will come traipsing in!

1. Berkshire bowls I was very impressed by this shop. I love wood, and the picture of the bowl with the wood shavings (go look) just drew me in. Also in this shop are some great little puzzles to keep people occupied between eating :-)

2. Show off designs. This shop has beautiful cutting boards as well as lovely shelves. I'm talking about real conversation pieces here...

4. Good Neighbor Candle Co. Admit it, you want your house to smell great just as much as anyone else. You're afraid that people will come in and smell that thing you burnt. I cannot express how amazing this woman's candle skills are. Every scent you have ever imagined! Go ahead, take a peek!


Elisabeth Arona

13 comments:

  1. What great shops!! I loved browsing them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have placed me in some really great company. Thanks, Lizzi.

    Things are starting to pop for you too....go get 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection Lizzi, those shelves look lovely. Blessings Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like those pillows! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices, Elizzy! Thanks!

    ♥♥♥
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing Lizzy. I had fun checking each shop out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks, Lizzi. This makes Christmas shopping a snap.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices! I love the fabric choices on those pillows:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your cool finds with us! Fun choices Lizzy~ glad I stopped by from CAST

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed looking at the shops you chose. Beautiful bowls - I had never seen that shop.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!