Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A quick update...

Did I not tell you that I would keep you posted on how this whole starting a business thing is going every step of the way? Well, here is my latest step:
I made a pattern and made this shirt from it. Pattern making is not my favorite thing, because it doesn't necessarily come naturally to me; however, I was told by a friend that only dying comes naturally. Not so sure about that one...

What do you think? I will obviously have to take more (and better) pictures, but right now I'm not at the place where I can buy a lot of fabric and make it in a buncha different shirts, but soon I'll probably have them in S, M, L and you'll find them at my super-convenient etsy shop of course! As for progress, I'm in the middle of making one shirt for one lady, and two shirts for another. AGH excitement!

Elisabeth Arona

9 comments:

  1. Cute! And good for you for already having special orders in the works! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Special order for me! I'm so stinkin' excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice - can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute shirt. Love the tote too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Elizzy! I know you are going to be a success. I watched a show on Bravo last night called Mad Fashion and if that nut can make it with his really freaky ideas!! Elizzy, you got this!

    ♥♥♥
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your "collection!"

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!