Thursday, October 6, 2011

Progress you say?

Ahhh yes, I have been all business. Here is a little of what I've been up to this week.

Julia's shirt.


  • 1. Just started couponing and spent all Monday cutting out coupons and checking out the krazy coupon lady website for deals and came in under budget for our weekly groceries! WOOT!
  • 2. Made one of the shirts-that I designed-for Julia/jeweleighab and will be sending it out tomorrow hopefully.
  • 3. Am halfway through with another dancer illustration.
  • 4. Cooked a different meal (bleu cheese chicken) and was successful.
  • 5. Gave my little sister her first sewing lesson.
As you can see, I'm really feeling something special about how this week has gone :-) Now time to get more accomplished!






Elisabeth Arona

4 comments:

  1. You are off to a great start! Can't wait to see what you are up to next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Elizzy Go!''

    I WAS a cheerleader when I was 11! LOL

    ♥♥♥
    Suki

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!