Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I DID IT!! Yes, I set up a facebook fanpage. I know this hasn't been a huge thing of mine, but I started thinking about it awhile ago, and also just shoved it out of my mind as being pointless..I didn't want to be all into obvious self-promotion :-)

Well, the bible says whatsoever you do, do heartily as unto the Lord...and that's a good way to look at it. It's just the beginning, but I did a little giveaway, and my sister told me to stop being a chicken and suggest it to my friends so I did that too. I'm so excited about the possibilities...if I don't get the job that I had the interview at Monday I'll just put my heart fully into creating things and selling on etsy.

Hmmmm I need some business cards...

Elisabeth

1 comment:

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!