Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My gift!

It's here!!!!! I got my hairpin!! Don't ask me why I was so excited about a hairpin of an insect that in real life I'm slightly afraid of...but I am okay? When I saw it, I knew right away I wanted it...The crazy thing is that someone who has never actually seen me in real life bought it for me.
Long story short, I joined a group called CAST (Christian Artists Street Team) on etsy, and everyone was really friendly. So many encouraging wonderful people. When I posted that I loved the hairpin and wanted it, someone bought it for me. That touched my heart in a special way. If someone would buy something for me that hasn't even seen me, then things I do, and say can affect people the same way. Anyway, enough yammer. Here it is in all it's glory. I must've pinned it in, then pulled it out fifteen times on the way to midweek service until I finally found the perfect place and way to put it :-) I love the way it looks like it just lit there and will flit away any moment. Check out this special lady's store at: www.SueRunyonDesigns.etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. Its lovely! And what a beautiful thing for someone to do for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what Julie said. So pretty, and how fun to get such a lovely surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!