Thursday, April 22, 2010

Whew...

Today has been an interesting day. I'm not a planner, but I have been planning away...Our 7th youth and family fellowship is coming up and we're late getting everything together mostly due to the church being under construction. I'm planning to many wonderful things, I can only hope that I won't have about ten new gray hairs, and a huge lifetime headache for my trouble.

As for the other things that I was doing today, I promised my first five fan page followers free fashion illustrations...and I finished up the first one today...I think it looks good. I am waiting for the final approval from the person I made it for then we'll be all good! When someone has such beautiful work, you almost feel like trying to recreate it in any way is almost pointless...but that's the way it is with creation! We take pictures, paint, and sketch all day and though we may come out with beautiful things, there is nothing quite so lovely as the original.

What do you think of the illustration?
Elisabeth

1 comment:

  1. I agree. it baffles my mind to how we are able to create and recreate something out of nothing. I could look at art all day and still be amazed and b ready to go attempt to make more. Love the scarf/wrap piece in the illustration.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!