Monday, July 5, 2010

Fourth dress-up

This fourth of July I went all out. Ordinarily I don't do a great deal, but this time my sisters and I got together and painted our nails, toenails, and were basically red, white, and blue from head to toe! :-) 
Our fingernails. Mine are the red tipped with blue :-D


Sarah, Julia, and I. My blue skirt nor blue and white polka dot hair adornment showed though.

Here I am on the way to church...Check out my nifty polka dot flower in my hair. I made it right before church and attached it to a hairpin and just stuck it in my hair.

AND LAST-possibly least...

My toenails :-)

Let me know how you looked for this fourth of July!

Elisabeth Arona

3 comments:

  1. The only thing red white and blue around here was my doggie! LOL

    Very creative ideas and you are all gorgeous.

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look positively adorable and so patriotic! Perfect 4th of July looks.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!