Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fourth of July picks

Hey U.S. of A! It's the fourth of July! Time for burgers, fireworks, and red, white, and blue! I found some clothing and accessories that will have you and yours looking fashionable this fourth, and any of those extra patriotic days you may have.

Let's start off with a nice tank to keep you cool and casual, made by me! :

 

Next, check out this adorable pendant that you can wear ANY day of the week by Donna of DHelegance :


Looking for something for your pet? Check out this outfit from Sue of MySavior


These earrings by Taylor of TayMaree


Does your little darling want to be patriotic too? Look at this onesie by Milburn Mercantile:




4 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL ITEMS!!!

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!! Your tank is so cute!! And that onesie is adorable! Thank you so much for including me in your patriotic picks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices and love your tank top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Perfect...something for everyone!!!
    Thanks for including my pieces!! Thanks muchos..

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!