Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The flight

The Flight 
The flight to Kentucky was beeeautiful. The only thing more beautiful (and scary) is flying through rain. At the beginning of the flight there was only clean sky, then at one point we flew through tons of beautiful puffy clouds...And there was a time when I wanted to reach out and touch the them because they looked so soft and "delicious".

I looked around at the other passengers, but I seemed to be the only one impressed. Call this childish, but if enjoying God's creation is childish may I forever stay a child. I want to always find excitement in my surrounding and be awed by nature. This is one reason I enjoy traveling with others, there was no one for me to tell...and I couldn't even text :-)


Clouds were especially thick here



Elisabeth Arona




1 comment:

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!