Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wiley Wednesday

I decided that since I'm getting so into my blog, I should have a theme for most days. So far I've only come up with two (Tempting Tuesday and Wiley Wednesday,) but that's okay, slow and steady wins the race. For Wiley Wednesday I will be giving you sneak peeks, having guessing games, or getting my midweek sneakiness out so that the rest of the week can go smoothly. I haven't come up with a complete plan actually (sorry, I'm just that way.) For now though, I was to give you a sneak peek my fabrics. Several of these fabrics are going to be made into new items by A WEEK FROM NOW! Isn't that exciting? Well, it is for me :-) Take a look!


Which one is your favorite? What garment would you like to see your favorite fabric made into?


Elisabeth Arona

Photographs taken by Taylor J.

3 comments:

  1. i love the green and blue paisley! i could see it made into just about anything.. it would make a great scarf to go with a solid colored dress!

    Taylor
    GIVEAWAY STILL OPEN:
    http://taylorlartiste.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway-enter-now.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the second picture the fifth fabric from the left would make a unique/cute maxi dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both of you. Too bad I don't have enough for a maxi dress--unless it's for a very short person lol

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!