Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tempting Tuesday: Simply Delicious Site

Bacon Wrapped Chicken
In case any of you have forgotten, it's Tempting Tuesday on Lizzisays! Soooo, here is the most tempting thing I found so far this week. In a way it's sad how much of a visual person I am. I love food, and this picture makes me want to weep. I can taste the bacon crust and the delicious tender chicken...*Ahem* Okay, I am back from my daydream. I didn't just come to tempt you with thoughts of chicken, but also with the desire to cook something up yourself.


Perhaps you too are a visual person. If you are, then this site I found is just for you! It is called Visual Recipes and it's basically exactly what it appears to be (from the name.) You get recipes and the step by step instructions with pictures! Is it obvious that this concept excites me? I did a couple recipes like that on here, and now you can find a really good selection too. So, what are you waiting for? I can't believe you're still reading my ramblings! I hope you enjoyed this Tempting Tuesday!


Elisabeth Arona

4 comments:

  1. I'm still in the breakfast mindset, so not quite appealing yet, but give me a couple hours and I'll wish it was sitting on a plate for me! Thanks for this website...I too need pics before I decide to make a dish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of times I eat dinner foods for breakfast (if I eat it, which doesn't happen often.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clicked on the link and saw the bacon wrapped chicken and it looks DELISH!!

    ♥♥♥
    Suki

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!