Monday, August 9, 2010

Marvelous Monday

I haven't decided what to label my Mondays-and many of you would argue that they are anything but marvelous. I disagree! While I truly dislike Saturdays, I LOVE Mondays! I don't work outside the home, so instead of dreading all of the weeks work, instead I look at all the things that I will create this week and can get started on today! It's a very exciting thing for me, and I wake up ready to get started.

My Monday morning consists of getting a good stretch in...
I'm juuuuust kidding, I would never be able to do that yoga pose (I don't even do yoga) I just thought it would give everyone a chuckle if I put that picture up. 

Then I quickly start saving the world...


One missed email, and Facebook status at a time...

After this, there is a jumble of cleaning my room, figuring out my next sewing project, and of course...doing my hair...

(no comment)

And of course I must eat!



What are your Mondays like, and why oh why do you hate them so?

Elisabeth Arona



4 comments:

  1. My Mondays start off clearing up the mess my husband and son left in the house over the weekend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't dread Mondays....I get up and go to work and today when I get home there should be a little bitty girl to greet her grama. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mondays start off like every other day at this point in my life.
    Each day is a blessing for me.

    ♥♥♥
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm my mondays usually consist of ZUMBA, eat, shower and get to creating...!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!