Thursday, September 22, 2011

I love the way you hold me

Although I didn't get to stay and say hi to Jamie Grace, I did get a really close-up where I called "hey smile" and she obliged. Such a sweetie.
At the beginning of this week (actually the same day I arrived home from Virginia) I was able to attend the album release party for Jamie Grace's first cd. I took some pictures and videos that I hope you'll enjoy. Bear in mind that this video took forever to upload and that it was my sister's camera and someone should have told me that every time you zoom in or out it cuts off the sound. Oops.

The name of this song is 1945. Cute to death. It's the only video that was fairly clear because it had no bass.

Mine and a couple friends showing off our wristbands at the album release party (mine is in the middle.)

Elisabeth Arona


7 comments:

  1. Cute song! This all looks like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie Grace is the cutest! So glad you had the greatest time.

    ♥♥♥
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, so great that you were able to go! Thanks for sharing. Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you seen any other videos posted on youtube from that concert? I found one, but it was the same song & actually your video was better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that song! It is a wonderful toe-tapper.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment and put a smile on my face!